Favorite Game

I have been playing video games ever since I was a kid. And one game I have been playing for years was FIFA. FIFA is a football game based with real teams and players. You get to play football matches and there is a mode called Ultimate Team and that is where you use real players and you can try to build the best squad you can. There is also Career Mode where you can create your own player and control his life on the field. I started playing FIFA in 2009 also known then as FIFA 10. I have now been playing it ever since. Every year, FIFA gets a different number on the title. So for example, this year FIFA 21 (next year is 2021) will be released in October, whereas September 2019 FIFA 20 (the next year at the time was 2020) got released.


Neymar jr. in FIFA 19

Comments

  1. Hey Justin, I liked hearing about your favourite game. I played FIFA 13 and 14 religiously but then gave up on it because I kept raging and they weren't really adding anything great to the game. I also played FIFA 18 for about a month then stopped. Fair play for actually playing those games for so long because it wouldn't be me haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts