Unity Tutorial 01

After doing 3 Unity tutorials, I can say I am really happy with the software. When I first launched the software, I was a bit overwhelmed and was so confused on how I would work Unity. But after I did the tutorials I learned how to do many things on Unity like moving objects around, adding objects into the game you are making and how to add components to objects.

I have also learned about C# script. In these tutorials I used C# script to make the camera follow the car, I  used it to give the car a component for the speed and also used it to adjust the camera as it was underneath the road. The coding however I found difficult and still find it difficult to understand code in C# and understand what specific code I need for a specific situation but hopefully I will understand it a lot better in the coming weeks.

Overall in these 3 tutorials I really enjoyed using Unity because as I said in my other blogs, I love playing video games in my spare time so actually making one was amazing and I can not wait to see what I can make in the future with Unity and C# script.

Here is my own screenshot of Unity




Comments

Popular Posts