Unity Tutorial 02

 After doing another tutorial on Unity and the challenge, I have to say Unity is a very difficult piece of software. What I find the most confusing is all the coding in c# script. For the challenge, I had to use the internet for help as c# script is a new coding language for me, and also I find it difficult to learn about it just from the videos I watch.

Other than the script and all the coding, I really enjoy using Unity and experimenting with the software, and just making games in general. When I use Unity it makes me feel like an actual game developer with all the tools I use.

This week I learned how to use c# script to let the player playing the game to control the player in the game. The car last week was driving by itself but this week I put in some code in Visual Studio and now I can control the car using the arrow keys.

The thing I found most enjoyable was actually getting to control the car in the game I made. And in the challenge, I got to control the plane too and it was enjoyable because I could do it with just a bit of c# code.



Comments

Popular Posts