Unity Tutorial 03

 So for this week's unity tutorial, I made a new game where there are a human and animals standing on grass and the human is facing three different types of animals and they are shooting pizza at the animals and those animals are running in his direction.

The part I liked best about the tutorial was getting to learn how to stop a player from moving a certain distance and also making objects in the game disappear as they were a certain distance from the character. I liked doing these two activities because in some games I play today, something can disappear the further it is away or a player can't go somewhere in the game due to an invisible wall so I got to experience what it is like applying those two features to the game I made.

What I found difficult was the horizontal input in c# script because I could not get the character to move by using my mouse and scrolling up and down on the value. But I then tried the arrow keys and got it working just fine.

I am looking forward to continuing with this lesson because if there are two features so far that I liked, there could be a lot more that I find fun or interesting to make.

Comments

Popular Posts