Review Week Comments and Feedback

So far in this module, the feedback I am getting from other students is amazing. Most of it is positive feedback which is great and some feedback I get is negative. But the good thing about the negative feedback is it wasn't negative to hurt my feelings it was more what I could improve on or what I could do differently. 

For the feedback, I am giving other students, I would feel it is the same as the feedback I am receiving as I always try to be as positive as I can and if I need to be negative I do not bring the student down I would instead say what they did was good but they could do this and that differently. Or I would even say what they could improve on the next time they do something similar. I, unfortunately, have not done every Project Feedback and Blog Comment task every week but when I do that is what I intend to do. Also when doing the Project Feedback tasks, I use the TAG (Tell, Ask and Give) method. 

For the blog comments, I am really liking them so far this semester. I feel I got to know a lot more about different students by reading their introduction posts and leaving comments introducing myself too, but also when students leave comments on my own introduction post. For my own introduction post, I feel it was very well written as I have a lot of information about myself and the students that left comments on my introduction post I say will agree as I get to know what they think when they leave a comment there. I feel my blog is a good area for people to get to know me and not by just reading my introduction post but by reading my other posts as I have information about myself on other posts.

Looking forward, I feel like I can do nothing more about the feedback assignments as I feel I do quite well on giving other students feedback about their blog posts and their work. If I had to change something about how I receive feedback I think I should not just read the feedback, I should actually listen to it and use that feedback to my advantage. I do not think I want to make any changes to my blog as I feel I write enough for all the tasks that are given to us and I feel I have enough information about myself for new students or people who do not know me to get to know me very easily.



Comments

Popular Posts