Analysis

 For this week's reading task, I completed six annotated bibliography's. I found it quite easier than I did compare to last week's four annotated bibliography's because after completing the four from last week I received feedback on how I wrote them and I was told how I can improve and what I am doing well in.

Also, the topic I focused on last week was feedback but this week I focused on feedback but more on the user testing side. I liked going more towards this topic because I found more papers and more information about user testing than I did about overall feedback.

In terms of my writing, I feel like I did quite well as I am more used to the academic type of language but I feel like I took too many quotes from the papers.

With regards to the 300-word count, I feel like I did better with that compared to last week but again do not feel like I did that well with it as I did not get 300 words for any paper I wrote but feel like I got my point across in most of them. 

I hope over the next coming weeks I do good in my chapter of the book :)

A link to my Google Doc



Comments

Popular Posts