Planning

 So welcome back to another blog! We have had a lovely month off to rest but now to is time to get back to work for the next 12 weeks for a brand new semester. 

In today's lecture, we had a staff member named Lindsay from the library in TU Dublin Blanchardstown Campus to discuss how to use the library website to find books based in the library. Some books can be viewed online and some can be ordered to collect for rent. 

We were also shown a website called RefWorks where you can reference your work very easily. There is also a section on the website where you can make a folder containing different papers you can read for different things so I will be making a folder there for my section on our book instead of using the matrix system which I found too confusing.

My section in the book is understanding positive feedback. I am happy with my topic in the book because we did a lot about understanding the differences between positive and negative feedback last semester so I feel I have a good bit of knowledge on it.

After choosing my topic I then made a mind map containing some keywords I can use for my research when writing about my topic.

This is an image of some keywords I can use for my research


Comments

Popular Posts