Reading 05

 This week I looked at my annotated bibliography's that I wrote in the past two weeks and I highlighted key terms in all the papers and I made themes to write about for my final piece. To find those themes I had to look at all the highlighted writing and see what all that writing had in common.

The themes are:

  • User Experience
  • Game User Research
  • Tools and methods for usability testing
  • HCI (Human-Computer Interaction)         (*NOT DEFINITE*)
I liked doing this task this week because it was nice to get a break from all the writing we did in the past two weeks. I also found it a bit difficult to find the key themes because I wanted to find the most important and interesting topics all the papers had in common but some had none in common other than the overall topic. I have some writing done on HCI but not a lot therefore it says not definite beside it. I hope that I can get started with writing my final piece soon and I hope it all goes smoothly. 




Comments

Popular Posts