Reading 06

 So last week I wrote down my themes after doing my annotated bibliographies and this week I took those themes and wrote a paragraph about each one. Each paragraph contained around 4 sentences each. 

In case you didn't see last week my 4 themes were:

  • User experience
  • Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
  • Game User Research
  • Usability Testing

The paragraph structure for the paragraphs I write this week were as followed:

  • Introduction - what is it?
  • Meat - why is it important?
  • Quote
  • Conclusion - sum up
After doing this week's reading task, I can say that the readings are getting quite easier now that I have the information I need and the themes I need also. Next week, I will be giving feedback to my fellow classmates on how they did on those week's reading task and I will also be receiving feedback. With the feedback I receive, I will have to make changes to my paragraphs. I am looking forward to next weeks reading task so I can receive feedback from some fellow classmates and see what they think of my work.

If you would like to read my Google document containing these paragraphs click here.



Comments

Popular Posts