Reading 07

 For this week I had to give feedback to two of my fellow classmates about their paragraphs and in return received feedback from the two of them about my paragraphs I submitted last week. The students I received feedback from were Abdi and Edward. 

The feedback I received from them was very helpful as they pointed out things I could improve on that I never even noticed.

For the first paragraph, it was fine as Shaun have me feedback from that already,

In the second paragraph, I defined was HCI was and also came up with a different conclusion sentence. 

In the third paragraph, I gave an example of how usability testing is used in gaming.

And in the fourth paragraph, I was told to relate that paragraph more to gaming but I liked how I did the topic in general and not to gaming and also I could rarely find information on the HCI topic that related to gaming so I just left it as it was.

I really liked this task this week because I got to see two other students' work so I can see how others are doing and also I got feedback from them so it was good to see how other people liked my work and where I could improve. 



Comments

Popular Posts