Reading 08

 So for this week's reading task, I put my four paragraphs into a google doc with everyone else's reading task so it is a template for the book.

With my paragraphs, I wrote an introduction and a conclusion related to my paragraphs. I liked doing this because writing the introduction and the conclusion gives my paragraphs a better visual layout. I did not like doing it because I did find it difficult to write a lot for my introduction and conclusion paragraphs.

I also wrote questions on h5p where I can quiz the user on what they read and see if they learned what I wrote and what they read. I did multiple-choice questions. Unfortunately, I did not know how to input this into my blog.

Overall I did enjoy using h5p and attempting to write the introduction and conclusion paragraphs and next week I will be receiving feedback and giving feedback on what was done this week.



Comments

Popular Posts