Reading 09

 For this week's reading task I was asked to review another peer's work on what they have done so far and give feedback.

This week it was only myself and Roman in a triad so we only had each other to review. 

I told Roman to change up his introduction and conclusion as he had a lot of I and me and in the paragraphs and we need to keep the writing to the third person. I also went through his other paragraphs and just asked him to make slight changes to the paragraphs. For example, I asked him to define the four elements that consist in games.

Roman also gave me feedback on my writing. He asked me to add one or two more sentences to my introduction and conclusion which I did and he asked me to add more meat to my Game user research paragraph but I could not find a sentence to put in my meat section and I could not think of one.

I thought this week's reading task went quite well because even tho I could not add more meat to one of my paragraphs, I could still add to my introduction and conclusion which made it look longer and more acceptable to be in a paper. 



Comments

Popular Posts